Need Roadside Assistance? Call 1-800-351-8438
What is the Federated Roadside Assistance Program?
The Roadside Assistance benefit is provided to consumers at no charge by a participating Federated Car Care service facility. The Roadside Assistance benefit begins on the date identified on the original repair invoice from the participating facility and continues for a period of 180 days.
How The Program Works
- Eligible consumers who have qualified for the Free Roadside Assistance and are in need of roadside assistance must call 1-800-351-8438 to be connected with the nationwide service provider. Service secured through any other source will not be reimbursed.
- The driver of the vehicle must be with the vehicle when the service provider arrives, as roadside assistance cannot be provided to an unattended vehicle.
- The consumer pays for the requested service. The service provider requires use of a credit card to arrange for dispatch.
- The consumer then files a reimbursement claim within thirty days of the date of service.
- The consumer will be reimbursed for covered services up to a maximum of $75.00 per occurrence.
What is Covered Under the Roadside Assistance?
- Jump Start
- Lock Out Service
- Flat Tire Changing Assistance
- Fuel, Oil, Fluid and Water Delivery
For further details, please read our Federated Roadside Assistance Consumer Explanation